Dallas Dive Shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aggie Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone associated with a shop on here?

I am going to be taking classes at UT-A over the summer, staying with a friend in Irving.

Is there any shops hiring, or indie instructors looking for a good divemaster to help out?

Feel free to PM, or email (blackwell@tamu.edu)

Thanks a bunch!

What kind of classes are you taking here? I live about three miles from UTA (and gradutated from there back in the last century), so maybe we could go to lunch sometime.

As for LDS, you might ask Debra at Surface Interval Scuba if she needs any more help for the summer. I've got her address in the LDS listings on the sticky post. That's the LDS that I patronize the most.

Cool, I will check them out!

I am taking my last 3 hours of Russian (russian 202), that I need for my foreign language minor, and then it's hello real world (gulp).

I've got class from 8 to noon, Monday through Thurs., after that I'm free so am trying to find something to do to take care of the bills and what not.

UniversityScuba is the groupd At UTA that does the SCUBA class for them. The owner is Chas Waltz and it is run by Michelle Porter. I got my NAUI Advanced and Master cert fromt hem. from what i here they may need some DMs to help out.

www.universityscuba.org

Back
Top Bottom