Dahab - Reef2000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

markmm

Registered
Reaction score
My wife and I just got back from Dahab diving with Reef2000.
We had an absolutely fantastic time and met some great people. Neil (newfie) from Canada, Wayne and Mel the Aussies, not to mention Jorg who will probably be diving forever!

All the Reef2000 staff where great, specially our guide Adam who just wanted to make sure we all had a great time. There is nothing quite like the Canyon at dawn!

If you are thinking of going. GO. The people, the place the sites are great and if you are as lucky as us you'll meet some really nice people as well.

Once I've put the picture up on my site I'll post a link here if anyone want to see them.

Good Luck!

Mark

markmm:
My wife and I just got back from Dahab diving with Reef2000.
We had an absolutely fantastic time and met some great people. Neil (newfie) from Canada, Wayne and Mel the Aussies, not to mention Jorg who will probably be diving forever!

All the Reef2000 staff where great, specially our guide Adam who just wanted to make sure we all had a great time. There is nothing quite like the Canyon at dawn!

If you are thinking of going. GO. The people, the place the sites are great and if you are as lucky as us you'll meet some really nice people as well.

Once I've put the picture up on my site I'll post a link here if anyone want to see them.

Good Luck!

Mark

I'll second that.

Speaking of pic's Mark, I'm sorting at the moment and will send over soon...honest ;-).

Say hi to Sarah.

N.

I hope that you really spend a very nice time there, where did you dive in Dahab?

markmm's wife here. We dived most of the major sites, the canyon, bells to blue hole, the islands, the eel gardens, the lighthouse, Abe Helal and Gabr El Bint.

Alll of them amazing, but my favourite had to be coming up from the bottom of the canyon and into the 'fishbowl'.

Have you been Gehadoski? If not, you have to. It's wonderful.

Hi Newfie. Glad to see you made it back OK.

S

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom