Dacor Viper Metal vs. Zeagle flathead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Diving CRNA!
Why are you not using a Re-breather yet anyway??? You use one at work everyday! I'm sure you could find someone to give you a quick class. Also think of all the free Soda Lime (sorb)you could get at work!!! In fact YOU should be teaching the re-breather classes!! Don't let these diving mills scare you in to thinking that YOU need a million dives to use a re breather. I made my own from a a old anes machines parts. I dive pure O2 so I cant get deep at all but its fun!! I'm an OR nurse so I have an idea about the basics of CC Anes. A word of advise do NOT use Sevo when you dive Ha Ha.
I have a Zeagle Flat head and LOVE it its like being on land I don't even notice its there. In fact you will NEVER go wrong with any Zeagle gear!!! Just my .02 cents

DISCLAIMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This advice is NOT!! I REPEAT NOT for the average diver!! A CRNA is a VERY educated and talented person that uses a re-breather everyday at work!!! They also have a vast knowledge of the human body beyond taking a re-breather course for diving. In my years in a operating room no person is as talented and knowledgeable as the teams CRNA!!!

:blush:

I am humbled by your praise. But there are things that I definately do not know about diving CC. But the thought of a DIY CC machine has me thinking.....an air tank, some sodalime, a tank of airplane oxygen.... Hehe....

Sound like a good way to be found drowned in my own pool. :crossbone:

But it does sound interesting.

MALTA_DIVER:
Hello Diving CRNA!
Why are you not using a Re-breather yet anyway??? You use one at work everyday! I'm sure you could find someone to give you a quick class. Also think of all the free Soda Lime (sorb)you could get at work!!! In fact YOU should be teaching the re-breather classes!! Don't let these diving mills scare you in to thinking that YOU need a million dives to use a re breather. I made my own from a a old anes machines parts. I dive pure O2 so I cant get deep at all but its fun!! I'm an OR nurse so I have an idea about the basics of CC Anes. A word of advise do NOT use Sevo when you dive Ha Ha.
I have a Zeagle Flat head and LOVE it its like being on land I don't even notice its there. In fact you will NEVER go wrong with any Zeagle gear!!! Just my .02 cents

DISCLAIMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This advice is NOT!! I REPEAT NOT for the average diver!! A CRNA is a VERY educated and talented person that uses a re-breather everyday at work!!! They also have a vast knowledge of the human body beyond taking a re-breather course for diving. In my years in a operating room no person is as talented and knowledgeable as the teams CRNA!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom