Dacor trilaminate drysuits for $399.00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divad

Contributor
Reaction score
at Scubatoys under "closeouts". I got the ML ( hope it fits) but they still have a S and a L.

noobascooba:
I'm thinking of getting one, how is it working out for you?

I think the ML is almost too snug on the height, the upper body seems good, and the lower-torso/hips is way baggy. I haven't dove it or any other drysuit yet and am debating wether to sell it or alter it. I'm 5'11 and 165# with a 30"-31" waist. I was able to zip myself in a couple of times. Otherwise, the boots fit great, it has suspenders, neck warmer, Sitech valves, and seems really sturdy. Except for the baggyness, its a handsome suit.

They have some dam good deals on Bare suits as well , there just not marked as clearance. Hmm do i have a need for a spare drysuit .

too sung on the height and baggy on the hips sounds good for me since I'm female and at the short end of most sizing charts! Maybe I'll risk it, I need to check their returns policy on closeouts.

I'll check out the bare ones too.

I was worried about buying dacor because of the companyn seeming to be going under/ not existing anymore, but I guess that is only really an issue for regs, I don't think a dry suit would be that hard to service.

Thanks for the info :)

noobascooba:
I was worried about buying dacor because of the companyn seeming to be going under/ not existing anymore, but I guess that is only really an issue for regs, I don't think a dry suit would be that hard to service.
)

I think most people service them themselves or send them to a drysuit repair place. If you can get one that fits for 400 bucks, you can afford a lot of service. Mine did not come with an inflator hose.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom