Dacor SPG - Does anyone have some to sell?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drdaddy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
An older Dacor SPG - Does anyone have some to sell? I think this is what I am looking for.

I posted the following in the discussion section and I think that I am looking for these older larger ones. But I sure could use some direction.
I have a number of older Sherwood Regulators that I love. Two of them have Dacor SPGs and one is Sherwood. I need to replace one (maybe two) of them. When I pulled it out and measure it the diameter was 2 3/8 inches. I would like to replace them but all that I can find is 2 inch gauges. Is this the total size/diameter or is the face. I do find some HOG, XS, & DiveRite (all by the same Italian manufacture, I'm told) brass & glass gauges which have some pretty bad reviews, but they do say that the 2 inch is actually 2 1/4 inch diameter with a 2 inch face. Where can I get some trusty old Dacor (lasted from 1988 to 2012) SPGs? Or are the 2 inch ones listed by Shewood actually 2 1/4?
Can someone help me with the confusion?
Does anyone have any trusty older SPG gauges for sale? Or some new trusty 2 3/8 (2 1/4?) to sale?

Can you help me?

Last edited:
I have several of these SPGs with various faces. I will send a PM through this board of what I have and you can see if anything matches . Regards Scott

I'm looking for PMs from both Scott/dsenloe and sunkmail. Thank you.

Are you talking about the old plastic DACOR spg?

Are you talking about the old plastic DACOR spg?

Yes, I think I've located some. I want one as it fits the boot and matches the other gauges. Plus, mine lasted 15yrs until a knothead scuba shop guy ruined it. So if you have one that works - I'd like it.

Well, this is what I've got:

P1020670.jpg

If its the one you're looking for, you're free to have it for the cost of shipping, but since I think shipping might be a killer, you can put me on a B-list in case someone more local can't provide you with one. What part of your SPG broke? I actually have a 2nd one as well (the bourdon section and face plate and dial) You might be able to repair your old one instead.

Well, this is what I've got:

P1020670.jpg

If its the one you're looking for, you're free to have it for the cost of shipping, but since I think shipping might be a killer, you can put me on a B-list in case someone more local can't provide you with one. What part of your SPG broke? I actually have a 2nd one as well (the bourdon section and face plate and dial) You might be able to repair your old one instead.

How much would it be for shipping from the Philipines to USA - Oregon? I'm in no hurry, so just a "slow boat" would be fine.

I'll get back to you on that. Heading for the post-office later anyway to get some stuff, so I can give you a proper quote. I'll also post more photos with the dimensions - unless you're quite sure that this is the SPG you're looking for :D

Back
Top Bottom