DACOR Servicing Locations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ltstanfo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
All,

I know this topic comes up from time to time but have not seen any specifics while doing a quick search here on SB. While not necessarily "vintage" in the accepted sense of the definition can anyone point me to dive shops that still try to service Dacor gear? I've got a buddy with a full set of gear who is trying to get back into diving and has some Dacor equipment (reg, BCD, dive computer). He is supplying me with a list of model / description but I don't have it just yet.

He realizes he will eventually have to upgrade but if he can get his reg serviced at least he could use it near term (been in storage for several years). I'll be doing a visual on the gear later this week so I can do quick basic stuff but should more work be needed...

Thanks in advance,
Ltstanfo

Thanks for the responses everyone. As soon as I get the list of items, I'll put the gear owner in contact with the shops listed above.

Regards,
Ltstanfo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom