Dacor Pacer XL needs hoses....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you will use nitrox up to 40 % O2, there is no reason to "O2 clean" it.

Don't even need to replace orings with viton? I may just O2 clean my 2ndary reg in case I wanna use it as a decomp tank.

---------- Post added June 3rd, 2014 at 12:36 PM ----------

Okay, so now that the hoses are taken care of, what reputable place can I use to acquire 2nd stage rebuilding parts?

Okay, so now that the hoses are taken care of, what reputable place can I use to acquire 2nd stage rebuilding parts?

I would try NESS or Vintage Double Hose for the seats. Alternatively you can try to punch your own, there is a thread on this. For the o-rings you can buy them from any number of places.

Also, make darn sure it matches your reg. Dacor was bad for changing the design of the HP stage within the same model and the HP seats are not interchangable unless you also replace a number of other parts that are NOT included in the kits.

Also, make darn sure it matches your reg. Dacor was bad for changing the design of the HP stage within the same model and the HP seats are not interchangable unless you also replace a number of other parts that are NOT included in the kits.

Oh, joy.

Back
Top Bottom