Dacor Enduro First Second and Octo ('Brand New', Never been wet)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beanojones

Contributor
Reaction score
Dacor Enduro First Second and Octo (Yeah. I know Dacor?)

This got sent with a lot of gear I bought. It looks like the unit it was closed out from a store when Dacor was discontinued. When I got it it had a paper price sticker on it. Not really well versed with Dacor, technician wise, but it looks like one of those modular first stage designs. It's never been wet and is in mostly like new condition, and I am just using it as a tank checker, air gun supply, and to squirt air at my cat and scare it. (I don't really have a cat.)

Now that Northeast Scuba Supply has found a supplier for first stage seat, and other people have started putting together complete aftermarket overhaul kits for Dacor, maybe someone who likes Dacor wants a brand new old Enduro set.

Pictures!

http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/5394

The hoses, which are Dacor specific, are in great shape, with no UV damage. (Anf obviously no corrosion since they have never been wet.

For those who know nothing about Dacor in general one of the thing some photographers liked about them is the fact that exhaust port can be redirected to any direction by just loosening the second stage cover clamp by hand and repositioning the second stage purge cover. So you can even do it in the middle of a dive to switch from right side bubbles to left side bubbles. Or top or bottom bubbles if you are really bored.

Willing to listen to offers and trades. Please offer in the thread for maximum entertainment value for all.

(I honestly have no idea what someone might think this is worth. Now that parts have become available again, I am offering it so that it can be used in the water with dignity rather than living its current sad life as a tank checker/blow gun reg/Tire inflator/ Cat-terrifying device

Last edited:
Anyone got anything to trade. You cannot lowball me on this one, because I just want it to get to a good home.

Got some spare HP hoses, or short LP hoses, you want to trade for a new condition fully functioning Dacor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom