Dacor Darwin Compass mount needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are a few on eBay. Unfortunately you'll have to buy the computer too. Good luck.

I could theoretically 3d print you a new one with some TPU bit I would probably need the physical computer in my hands to get all the right fitment and measurements and it would be quite a lot of time given it is a one-off.

If you post some photos of where it is supposed to mount and how it mounts I might be able to come up with a quick hack mounting option using a wrist mount boot.

It’s this version computer. I have tried to contact the seller on here but the post if 14 years old.

Attachments

• IMG_2069.png
    IMG_2069.png
    394.7 KB · Views: 10
It’s this version computer. I have tried to contact the seller on here but the post if 14 years old.
Dacor stuff is super old, yeah. I actually have a dacor pacer first stage reg sitting on my bench right now and my wrist mount compass I pulled from my mother's old three gauge console.

I am assuming you have the computer console on hand now? Could you take some photos of how the compass mounts?

That's pretty cool that your mother is a diver

That's pretty cool that your mother is a diver
My parents did a three week scuba diving trip as their honeymoon.

I could only talk my wife into one week of our honeymoon for diving but we had an amazing time.

My father and I dove on the weekend together actually, he is still my main dive buddy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom