Question Dacor ADJ Fury 2nd strage metallic whistle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mario007

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
i got these set a fury adj as primary and Dacor D16 1st stage, they been serviced, and i done 20 dives with them without a problem but now often when i'm about 10 meters it make a metallic whistle and if it doesn't make the whistle i can hear a metallic echo when i breath, anyone has any idea what could be ?

I could hear a metallic whistle/echo from my conshelf, I narrowed it down to the second stage. I assumed it was due to the second stages being metal. They performed just fine.

Is your second stage metal? Did you notice this sound prior to servicing?

I could hear a metallic whistle/echo from my conshelf, I narrowed it down to the second stage. I assumed it was due to the second stages being metal. They performed just fine.

Is your second stage metal? Did you notice this sound prior to servicing?
No. It started after about 20 dives, anyway I took it back to LDS where the service was done, he said most probably it's coming from the first stage, some build up salt in the spring. He suggested to soak it for 20 min in fresh water. I will try it again on my next dive

No. It started after about 20 dives, anyway I took it back to LDS where the service was done, he said most probably it's coming from the first stage, some build up salt in the spring. He suggested to soak it for 20 min in fresh water. I will try it again on my next dive
Please post back, interested to see if that actually solves it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom