Dacor 8608 K Valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dhillman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, new to this section. Does anyone knows what is the size of the burst disc and bolt of the Dacor 8608 K valve? Also, where can I get those discs in like 10 pack? Can I re-use the bolt or should I always replace it with a new one. My valve are from the late 80's and need some parts. I have 5 overall. Thank you in advance for your help.

Darrel

It is probably the 3/8 screw size. There are only two common sizes and most older valves used the 3/8 plug.

New disc comes with new plugs and they should be replaced as a set since the plug is the cutter for the disc.

You can search the web:
Here are a few links
Buy 3000 PSI 3/8" Burst Disc Tank Valve Assembly, Sports and Outdoors, Boating and Watersports, Scuba Gear at InterStore.com

Buy 2250 PSI 3/8" Burst Disc Assembly, Sports and Outdoors, Boating and Watersports, Scuba Gear at InterStore.com

Buy 3000 PSI 1/2" Burst Disc Assembly Plug, Sports and Outdoors, Boating and Watersports, Scuba Gear at InterStore.com

Search Results - InterStore.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom