Dacor 1st stage on Scubapro MK25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a Dacor adjustable XLP Pacer that I recently got serviced at an old Dacor dealer. The easiest breathing regulator I've ever had. I would like to use it with my Scubapro MK25 1st stage. The male threads from the Dacor hose are larger than the threads on the 1st stage. I'm sure someone here has encountered this before. Is there an adapter that will make this work?

Thanks very much

I have a Dacor adjustable XLP Pacer that I recently got serviced at an old Dacor dealer. The easiest breathing regulator I've ever had. I would like to use it with my Scubapro MK25 1st stage. The male threads from the Dacor hose are larger than the threads on the 1st stage. I'm sure someone here has encountered this before. Is there an adapter that will make this work?

Thanks very much
The larger ports on first stages (1/2 inch) were a marketing gimmick, a bunch of brands did it. The fitting on the Pacer will take any reg hose.... so your easiest answer is to buy a new hose with a standard 3/8 male 1st stage end. However, if you truly want to keep that hose, the make adapters for nearly anything; DGX LP and HP Hose to First Stage Port Adapters

Respectfully,

James

If you want to keep the Dacor hose (larger bore) an adaptor from 3/8" SAE o-ring male to 1/2" SAE o-ring female port should be available from any hydraulic hose shop in either plated steel or stainless steel. They are not in common use so you may have to order it.

Back
Top Bottom