D200 Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wolverine

Contributor
Reaction score
OK.. I have finally decided to go the whole hog and get my D200 housing :D . I am probably be looking at the new Aquatica AD200, though the Sea and Sea does look attractive as well. Any reviews on the respective housings? Anyone using them? What do you think of the 2 choice?

Tim, you might want to hop over to wetpixel.com . I think there have been a number of threads on the D200 housings recently.

Ok.. went to wetpixel, saw all the comments and *drum roll*

I AM GOING FOR THE AQUATICA! :D

But man is it gonna cost me.. worked out the cost at approx. US$3500 for the setup (which includes shipping). This is from the HK dealer. Does anyone know of a online store which is somewhat cheaper?? :help:

B&H may have the body for "only" $2010 but they offer NO support whatsoever! Buy from a reputable dealer and they'll take care of you...

I moved up from a D100 housing to a D200 housing earlier this year and absolutely love it! Blake at Aquatica can answer any questions you have along the way as well as make custom gears, etc for you...they are VERY easy to deal with....

Have fun!

By "reputable", I think you mean full-service?
B&H is one of the most reputable businesses on the internet. Check their rating to confirm. I have been doing business with them for over a decade with no problems.
And they are authorized dealers for their products. You do get a warranty.

That being said, they do not offer lots of sales advice, or extensive support after the sale. So it depends on what your needs are...

Wolverine:
OK.. I have finally decided to go the whole hog and get my D200 housing :D . I am probably be looking at the new Aquatica AD200, though the Sea and Sea does look attractive as well. Any reviews on the respective housings? Anyone using them? What do you think of the 2 choice?

Which one can you get better service from (living where you do)??

That would make the decision easy IMHO.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom