Cypress Springs pics 7/22/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda:
Snails Snails Snails Snails Snails ............

I don't know why but that just gave me the shivers. Maybe they are banding together to take over the world :)

And the fish? Have they consumed too many pesticides?

Was PHD out with you fellas today?

Sorta, he did half a dive, then sucked air from a straw(same as MDB was doing). Strange actions for divers, no?

Nice shots, Yoda & Superbugman. Love to dive in water that clear some day outside my swimming pool. Love the shot with the leafy plants, Yoda. The cavern shot is awesome, Bug.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Sorta, he did half a dive, then sucked air from a straw(same as MDB was doing). Strange actions for divers, no?

Strange indeed... but somewhat expected....

Here's a pic of PHD snorkeling at home the other day.

funny%20pictures%20ww.jpg

Alas, in reality we're just jealous that we don't all have the shower basin and washer basin to dive/snorkel in that he does...... *sigh*

Dive conditions for PHD vary from day to day:

Agitation rate - current
Load - viz
Cold, Warm, Hot - temperature
How fast the water drains - ascent rate

SeaYoda:
Dive conditions for PHD vary from day to day:

Agitation rate - current
Load - viz
Cold, Warm, Hot - temperature
How fast the water drains - ascent rate

He goes into "spin cycle" easily too depending which buttons/knobs you push :D

Where is PHD? He takes pictures too.

Nice pics, SY and SBM. I really like the reflections off the surface on your shots SY. Is that a freshwater sole ??

SBM, for some reason, my Mac does not like to show your pictures entirely, they get cut off halfway down, but I really like the turtle's head. That is a piercing look he's got !!

calypsonick:
SBM, for some reason, my Mac does not like to show your pictures entirely, they get cut off halfway down, but I really like the turtle's head. That is a piercing look he's got !!

Wierd, I think all my hosting issues have been cleared up. Try refreshing?

Back
Top Bottom