Cypress Springs - A Summer Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom Smedley

Tommy
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
What can I say??

You guys are cruel, you know that?
My last two days "recreation" have been fertilizing, chemical warfare on weeds, trimming, mowing, shampooing rugs etc...
Rick (house slave)

Bah! The offers have been presented, you guys just need to pull yourselves away from Vortex every so often :wink:

Can I play the Cypress pics game?
What a great dive!

I like this one the best
CyRun.sized.jpg

And I too, wonder when Tom's pic was taken?

You guys made me get out my old logbooks on that one. We stopped using Cypress in the Fall of 2001 when Harold sold out. We began using Vortex in the spring of 2002. Therefore the picture must have been made the weekend of July 28 and 29 2001. The gulf as blown out and Morrison, which was open then, was flooded out. Cypress was the only cheap game in town.

Rick Murchison:
You guys are cruel, you know that?
My last two days "recreation" have been fertilizing, chemical warfare on weeds, trimming, mowing, shampooing rugs etc...
Rick (house slave)

Rick, at least it is warm enough to even think about weeds where you are!

photohikedive:
Rick, at least it is warm enough to even think about weeds where you are!
True enough... LA (Lower Alabama) is ablaze with Bradford pear, Dogwood and azalea right now. If the price is a few weeds, so be it :)
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom