Custom wrist console's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaDawg2

Reaction score
I recently was on a diveboat where I saw a divemaster from another boat with a really "COOL" wrist console setup that had a Uwatec Aladin Pro, compass and Timex watch attached. The whole setup was made from what looked like aircraft aluminum (custom milled to fit the computer, watch and compass).

Unfortunately I was not able to ask him where he got the wrist console from. Obviously a custom job.......

Anyone else out there seen anything like this?

--Dawg

Spectre once bubbled...

I know a guy that has the same sort of thing, but on a wrist-slate type material. I'll try to remember to ask him about it when I see him tuesday.

Spectre,

Did you happen to remember to ask the guy about the slate?

Thanks in advance.

--dawg :)

ScubaDawg once bubbled...
Did you happen to remember to ask the guy about the slate?

Yep... I remembered, but I promptly forgot to report.

He made his own. He used a 4 1/2 " PVC pipe to cut it out of. He originally planned to have a small writing surface as well but that didn't happen. The wrist slate is 4.5" PVC with his computer, compass, and watch, and worn on the left wrist.

If I was to do it, I probably would choose to have my backup timing device somewhere different than my computer [in case the slate gets lost] but *shrug* whatever... I'm just reporting....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom