Custom Wetsuit, (Taiwan?)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jono33

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Greetings, long shot here but thought it'd be worth a try. I recently got robbed.Huge bummer, loved my gear, but mostly replaced now. The one thing I can't replace yet is my wetsuit. I got it in Taiwan, years ago. I went to the factory there in Kaohsiung where they measured me. It was a 3mm with hip pockets, wrist and ankle zippers, this comfortable lining that made it super easy to don and doff, and it was relatively inexpensive. Does anyone know about a place like this? Either the one there in Kaohsiung, or even better maybe Philippines or something? Any help to replace my beloved wetsuit is greatly appreciated.

Not sure about Philippines, but nowadays you can get custom measured remotely (by yourself or with guidance).
JMJ, Jonesea and 7TILL8 of the top of my head.

Not sure about Philippines, but nowadays you can get custom measured remotely (by yourself or with guidance).
JMJ, Jonesea and 7TILL8 of the top of my head.
Thanks! I think the one I got in Taiwan was like $200usd 😳 but I'll check these out. lifetime guarantee sounds good...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom