custom wet suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wetwear - love mine! And the staff (I dealt with Connie) is fantastic. Mine was a long distance order, and came out beyond my expectations!!!! If I ever have to get another, it will likely be through them again.

Wetwear is the best.. bought my first one 10 years ago and it is still going strong. the fit is excellent. Never was able to get a ready made to fit or keep me warm..Wetware fulfills all of my dive needs..
Every year ; two dive vacations for at least a week,so this suit has seen use.. and has stood up to it..Recommend Wetware totally.

I'll add my vote for Wetwear. I could not find a suit to fit me - everything was either too wide, or too short etc. They made one that fits like a glove (for a lack of less abused term). It feels great, and for the price it really wasn't even a whole lot more expensive than a good quality "off the shelf" model.

One thing I need to add is that after about 30 dives there appeared a couple of small (less than 1" each) tears on underarm seams. Well, s..t happens, but here is where Wetwear is even better - I brought the suit to them and they had it fixed shortly, like new and at *no charge* (and if it happens again - they'll fix it again or adjust as needed). Try that with a store bought wetsuit.

Wetware is the way i'll go.Rubatex 3mill with a hood and vest THANX

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom