Custom suit return for mods

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Griffo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,
My wife and I recently recieved our new TLS350 custom suits. They probably left your factory in September, but due to hold-ups in postage + holidays, last week was the first opportunity we got to try them on.

I'm 99% sure that my turbo-soles are way too small. They fit my foot perfectly - if I don't have any under garments on. With the XM250 booties I bought with them, there's simply no way they are big enough.

I'm assuming I can send my suit back for modifications, but I expect by the time I send it back to the US, it gets modified etc, it's going to be a good 6 weeks at least (and given the post office lost them for a month on the way over.... it could be months) . However I have my GUE drysuit course next week. So if I dive the suit, does this negate the ability to send it back ?

Thanks!

Perhaps you should send an email directly to DUI. Sometimes it is better to speak to the manufacturer directly about warranty issues.

Hi OzGriffo -

If you could contact our office direct that would be awesome. Support@DUI-Online.com . They will need to know the dealer you placed the order through. Or you could have your dealer contact us as well. We will get you fixed right up. Also you might be interested in the new TuroTec boot :wink:. It is getting lots of interest. Drysuit accessories for your ultimate DUI dry suit

Thanks Kathy,
I've contacted the dealer, who has been fantastic, but I was unable to get a clear answer on if I could dive the suit between now and sending it back. My course was cancelled though so the question ended up being moot.

I was looking at the TurboTec boot... trying to justify it to the Minister of Finance.

Cheers

OzGriffo -

I am almost positive you could dive the suit.

Good luck with the Finance Minister :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom