Custom Suit Experience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My 2 cents on Wetwear. It’s the Internet and some people live to find fault, and others just try to enjoy life. I am the enjoy life sort. I only recently, and very late in life, got certified as an Open Water Diver. I do not have the physique that fit the off the shelf wetsuits I used for certification which, while I could get into them, parts had enough room for a small friend as well. So using the appropriate grains of salt after searching around, I decided on a custom wetsuit from Wetwear. They are a small business, and perhaps some have forgotten what dealing with a small business is like, I found the attention and support invaluable. They know their product, listen to me, and the results show it. After emailing my measurements to Connie, and speaking to her on the phone, I let her know we already planned a visit to Southern Florida, and would like to go in person for fittings as needed (two it turned out). Now I have a great, Atlantis EZ-ON Jumpsuit, semi-dry, with the Nitrogen Neoprene as the material, 3mm thick. It fits beautifully, and the process was not difficult and the results are worth it. Connie mentioned that even if I were not able to be there for fittings, she would ship the suit so it could be tried on, and make adjustments as needed.

Well Done Wetwear! :)

Reactions: Doc

Back
Top Bottom