Custom painted sneakers for you...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamountaingirl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Not new to painting on shoes, but looking at John Chatterton's sneakers and how everyone loved them made me think, wendy you need extra money so....everyone who wants custom painting on their sneakers, or anything canvas, send em to me with what you want, starfish, dolphins, moons, suns, ocean, what ever...:D

and a check for 50.00 and i will paint em for you and send them back asap...

these will be washable and water resistant..:D

my address is
wendy grossman
PO BX 432
Phoenicia, NY
wgrossman@hvc.rr.com

come on lets give John a run for his sneakers....

Last edited:
Not new to painting on shoes, but looking at John Chatterton's sneakers and how everyone loved them made me think, wendy you need extra money so....everyone who wants custom painting on their sneakers, or anything canvas, send em to me with what you want, starfish, dolphins, moons, suns, ocean, what ever...:D
Maybe I'm just confused......but.....why would anyone want to paint their shoes?

still no picx, must be a scam

Just wondering - Did you ever try emailing her directly for pics/info on her work? Or did you just cry "scam" because she didn't respond to your post here?

Nah, its legit, she has a website and all. I know she had to get a second job as things were really tight doing her first love....I will see if I can dig it up...she has some really cool things! If I had some chuck taylor drysuit boots, I would send em. If its not worth the money to you, dont do it....you dont need to complain about it....just dont send your shoes and $50

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom