Sold! Custom Halcyon Eclipse 40 BC with steel backplate and custom weight system. Like New. $750 plus shipping

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chett L

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Halcyon Custom BC - Like New used 5 times only. Complete Custom Camo with Steel Plate and Tank Extension including Tank Weights New Cost $1350.00 before tax or shipping. customer pays shipping USA only.

More picture's available upon request.

Attachments

• BC pic 1.jpg
    BC pic 1.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 67
  • BC pic 3.jpg
    BC pic 3.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 64
  • BC pic 4.jpg
    BC pic 4.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 59
  • BC pic 5.jpg
    BC pic 5.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 63
  • Bc pic 8.jpg
    Bc pic 8.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 62
Hello,

Are you open to a trade? Like new Hydros Pro size Large, around 6-7 dives. I can send pics if you are interested.

Thanks

Hello,

Are you open to a trade? Like new Hydros Pro size Large, around 6-7 dives. I can send pics if you are interested.

Thanks
Hi there I appreciate your consideration for trade however, I am no longer using the Bc as I have a Revo rebreather. Pictures do not show how nice this BC really is, it has the back plate extension for the tank weights, including the actual tank way to themselves plus it has the stainless steel back plate. In addition, Halcion is no longer making camo weight pockets. They said they used an outside company to manufacture the camo wait pockets and it got too expensive. If you want, I can text you some more pictures that shows the Bc in greater detail.

Best regards,
CHett

Hi there I appreciate your consideration for trade however, I am no longer using the Bc as I have a Revo rebreather. Pictures do not show how nice this BC really is, it has the back plate extension for the tank weights, including the actual tank way to themselves plus it has the stainless steel back plate. In addition, Halcion is no longer making camo weight pockets. They said they used an outside company to manufacture the camo wait pockets and it got too expensive. If you want, I can text you some more pictures that shows the Bc in greater detail.

Best regards,
CHett
Sorry, typo misspelling I meant to say actual tank weight made by Halcion. If you call a dealer in price out this Bc system, you will see how much it is and Halcyon offers no discounts.

Halcyon Custom BC - Like New used 5 times only. Complete Custom Camo with Steel Plate and Tank Extension including Tank Weights New Cost $1350.00 before tax or shipping. customer pays shipping USA only.

More picture's available upon request.
Definitely interested! Shoot me a dm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom