Custom Cut Diver Identification Decals made in USA with German vinyl.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kaimoser

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Diver-ID.COM

How to apply Diver-IDs Video with Kai Moser

Be aware those have to be removed (and thus probably destroyed) from tanks for the annual visual inspections.

P.S. I note you say this on your website, but people may not read that far.

Interesting tip on the water. The diver-id branded stickers are a little pricier than the stickers I've had custom made for my tanks. I do agree with tursiops, you should be removing your stickers at VIP time.

Interesting tip on the water. The diver-id branded stickers are a little pricier than the stickers I've had custom made for my tanks. I do agree with tursiops, you should be removing your stickers at VIP time.

One gets what one pays for and in our case, I pay to have the most reflective and durable decals available. Our raw materials are a bit more expensive than most because I wanted the very best. I created Diver-IDs because of the death of one of my former scuba students who got separated from his father at depth and accidentally followed the wrong group from a wreck. For your safety and peace of mind, ORALITE™ 5700 Engineering Grade Reflective (base) adhesive vinyl and ORACAL™ 751 High Performance (top) adhesive vinyl are used to produce our Diver-ID.COM decals. We feel that ORACAL™ and ORALITE™ offer excellent adhesion in marine environments and high conspicuity at depth, where rapid identification of buddies, divemasters, or teams, can prove crucial to diver safety.

kai?
How do those compare (in numbers, objectively) to the regular exterior grade ScotchLite or 3M SOLAS-approved reflector materials?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom