cussing in PM's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wasn't cussing at someone, I was explaining the meaning of something to someone...lol...gee that doesn't sound much better. ok you caught me i was having words with fgray1 yet again. isn't that right Fred? :wink:

Wendy:
I wasn't cussing at someone, I was explaining the meaning of something to someone...lol...gee that doesn't sound much better. ok you caught me i was having words with fgray1 yet again. isn't that right Fred? :wink:

It was one of the more pleasant conversations we've had.
But we always kiss and make up.
That didn't sound right!!!!
:wink:
Fred

fgray1:
It was one of the more pleasant conversations we've had.
But we always kiss and make up.
That didn't sound right!!!!
:wink:
Fred

Ya that didn't sound right at all....you might get me in trouble with the other half with that one. :wink:

fgray1:

LoL Fred. I couldn't resist. It was my evil twin typing that.

In all seriousness I do not have the power to read other people's PMs.

It's just a code of ethics that we all must respect and uphold.

NetDoc, myself, Tech Admin, each would have nothing to do with this, if we didn't know that each of us were indeed respecting each other's privacy.

So rest assured your PMs are safe.

Actually, Version 4 of the script which runs SB (vB) will deploy an automatic no human eyes "adaptive filter" with all your PMs.

Same features as we currently have PLUS the script will scan all your posts and PMs using a very cool AI tool to determine your "posting fingerprint" Thats the tone, outlook, personality, and other issues germaine to your posts and PMs.

If it seees that your PM is "out of character" it doesn't send it but rather asks you to take a break or a long walk on the beach or perhaps a cold and refreshing shower.

HTH

:)

</joke>

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom