Curacao: Frogfish at Lagun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver OnLu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hello everybody!

Yesterday I found a beautiful yellow frog fish at dive site Lagun on Curacao. It is almost as big as my fist and sitting on a yellow sponge in a depth of 15.5m, not far away to the left from the boat mooring.

Unfortunately I didn't bring a camera with me, but it looks pretty much like the one you can find in the gallery of ..:: All West Curacao ::...

Ocean Encounters West do this dive every Friday morning, so maybe if one of you is on the island with her/his camera next week, we can make some decent photos, if you join us on our boat dive :)

Best regards from Curacao,
Andreas

Hi Kukuisa,

Thanks for that update; I am sure our waters are full of those frog fish guys, but unfortunately they hide away very well... So I am always happy to find one!

Greetings
Andreas

how in the world did you spot that.... I know I know experience... too cool thanks for the pic. I can at least hope to see one in November.

Back
Top Bottom