Curacao dive shops / operators / sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey everyone, looking for dive operators and sites.

This will be my first visit. Looking for shallow, nothing below 70 feet, as little current as possible.

I have never been to Curacao will be staying at Oasis Parcs. - Oasis Coral Estate Beach, Dive & Wellness Resort

Any info would be appreciated

Murphy, The house reef at Oasis Coral Estate is an amazing shore dive... pick your depth as there are always amazing things to see!!

Generally speaking most of the diving on Curaçao, whether it is shore or boat can be done easily above 70 feet with little to no current. However, locations like Seldom, Rediho, Shipwreck Point, Watamula and Eastpoint can have unpredictable currents, so please check with a Curaçao Dive Task Force operator for the daily conditions report.

If you are looking for a guide to Curacao Dive Sites, click here for the Curacao Scuba Diving and Snorkeling Guide (Google Map) and discover over 70 amazing sites!

If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Enjoy Curacao and dive safe!!

Bas
I looked at your website however I couldn't find your rates.

That's usually an immediate disqualification for me.

Habitat's reeef is humble. Our impression is, the further NW you dive, the better the reefs are.

That's usually an immediate disqualification for me.

Noted...... we will update are website and rates soon...... Our usual rate including pick up and gear is $139/person for a 2tank dive on the west side of the island.

I'm sure I miss some decent options on occasion but in my experience when a place doesn't mention price is because they aren't targeting the kind of customer that looks at price. Like a high end restaurant. That you even responded is encouraging. I'd say the majority of divers on Scubaboard have their own gear and dive multiple days.

I'm sure I miss some decent options on occasion but in my experience when a place doesn't mention price is because they aren't targeting the kind of customer that looks at price. Like a high end restaurant. That you even responded is encouraging. I'd say the majority of divers on Scubaboard have their own gear and dive multiple days.
‘if you have to ask, you can’t afford it’ LOL

Back
Top Bottom