Cupcakes at 70ft....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm thinking something involving 100% oxygen and/or a hyperbaric welding torch :cool2:
*no liability accepted*
Post videos!

Maybe similar results to the pumpkin, but I'd like to see a watermelon go for a dive.

Tried welding torch for grilled cheese. Watermelons reacted the same as as pumpkins, honey mellons and cantelope. Watermellons implode somewhere around 120ft. We did that last year.

4. Slim jims can be enjoyed at any depth with no ill effects.

No ill effects???? Gimme a break ... anyone who would insult their stomach with one of these gut bombs deserves the resultant heartburn! Remember that heartburn often means a gas bubble ... now what are you going to do with that??? :shakehead:

No ill effects???? Gimme a break ... anyone who would insult their stomach with one of these gut bombs deserves the resultant heartburn! Remember that heartburn often means a gas bubble ... now what are you going to do with that??? :shakehead:

What is this heartburn you speak of? :cool2: :D

try an MRE heater, go down with all ingredients in a sealed bag, cut a slit in the bag at your desired depth, inflate the bag a little so you can maneuver the ingredients around in it, activate the MRE heater and melt the cheese. open bag and enjoy!

try an MRE heater, go down with all ingredients in a sealed bag, cut a slit in the bag at your desired depth, inflate the bag a little so you can maneuver the ingredients around in it, activate the MRE heater and melt the cheese. open bag and enjoy!

Im looking for an mre cheesemelt...ill let you know how mre's work

I see a serious buoyancy control problem here.

I am so going to have to try this with my son when he starts diving next summer (2012)....He will love it, Thanks for the idea.....:D

The problem with MRE heaters is if you have ever noticed there is a line that says "fill water here". Too much water and it will deactivate the solution and you will get no heat. This will most assuredly be the case when "cutting a slit" in it at depth. Also remember that MRE heaters do produce hazardous gas.

Something to try might be some of those hand warmers that walmart sells in the pocket of a bc with the ingredients....

Well, I obtained some MRES, however. the rest of my cupcakes floated down river after the hurricane blew through here. I'll post an update on how the MRE's work after I get back in the water hopefully next weekend. BTW, figured I could activate the MRE inside of a lift bag tied to something fixed at the bottom so they wont go flying to the surface when activated. I got a few meals and dessert to try but I dont think ill be able to eat them underwater without floodng them. Im actually not sure whats going to happen with the inflatin issue, but it shold be fun. Any suggestions given, taken accordingly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom