Cupcakes at 70ft....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Might a recommend a fascinating read:

41eF1x9L0uL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

41jaxw-asSL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

What a great post. I just hope you retrieved the dead plastic bottle after the experiment was over. Now. when is you new book on how to avoid drymouth when diving by drinking underwater going to available to the public!
DivemasterDennis

I looked at the first post about food avoidance through the ages and saw the "click to look inside", I didn't. Then I saw the one about the history of beer, I tried clicking to look inside. It didn't work.

It's a graphic from Amazon, go to their site and search.

It's a graphic from Amazon, go to their site and search.

Thanks, but I was trying to point out that the one about foods to avoid didn't interest me much, now the one about beer, YES. (humour)

If I brought a nice airy ciabatta roll, some cold cuts, cheese and two pocket warmers - could I get a nice pressed sandwich at depth?

Sounds like a challenge.... Ill let you know after this Sunday. Will be trying a threemusketeer bar as well. any suggestions appreciated.

This thread is great. I am definitely going to take a food item or two on my next dive. Now, what can I take that hasn't been experimented with before :confused:

This thread is great. I am definitely going to take a food item or two on my next dive. Now, what can I take that hasn't been experimented with before :confused:

How about grapes, cheetos, cheese puffs, coconuts, coco puffs, tofu cubes (yuk) ...or anything that has air trapped inside.

I want to make a cheese melt sandwich at depth, not sure how yet but I'm working on it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom