Cupcakes at 70ft....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Funniest thread I've read in a long time.

Now I'm curious about those fluffy-centered Muskateer bars...at 70 ft. do they squish flat like a Hershey bar?

inquiring minds want to know...

I have found that a red bell pepper doesn't fare well at 100 fsw. I don't know when it smooshed but I know i wouldn't eat it at depth, let alone after bringing it back to surface.

Rice Krispies anyone?

I remember, once upon a time, sitting on a deco stop in Florida when a large bug went by. We were all a bit hungry and the next thing you know it was lobster sushi time. Pretty damn good when it's that fresh, even if it was one of those fake lobsters with no claws.

Can you eat Lionfish raw??????

Attachments

• big-cat-underwater.jpg
    big-cat-underwater.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 492
I am curious how a Peep would hold up to the pressure

I tried to eat fresh scallops at depth once but the chewing and breathing thing got me confused and it didn't work too well. I guess it takes practice. I know a guy who would get a scallop and shuck it underwater then take a piece of the button and stick it in between his cheek and gum similar to chewing tobacco and suck on it the rest of the dive.

This is a great thread!!

I'm going to take a tri tip marinated in Pappy's and olive oil in a heavy duty freezer zip lock to 100 feet for 20 minutes and see how that works out. I'll throw it on the mini webber smokey joe after the dive in the parking lot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom