Cumpliendo las metas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mattmexico

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
yo all

For all Spanish speaking visitors we have written an article in Spanish. The complete articel can be found on our blog Protec Advanced Training Facility — Protec Blog

greetings
Matt

Ciertas personas tenemos la dicha de vivir en un estado tan maravilloso como Quintana Roo , el cual nos cautivo con sus bellezas naturales una de estas son los sistemas de cueva y caverna que son una maravilla indescriptible, de como la madre naturaleza puede crear estas formas y complejidad de túneles y galerías.

Después de haber decidido tomar mi instrucción de buceo en cuevas, el cual hasta la fecha es uno de los curso que mas me ha gustado y cautivado por su técnica y que nos hace ser mejores buceadores, después de mi curso y haciendo unos cuantos mas buceos me quede adicto a ellas y decidí continuar mi educación profesional y me puse la meta de convertirme en instructor de cuevas.

Me gusta el articulo, lo siento mi espanol es muy terrible pero yo entiendo (the gist) del articulo.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom