CSSP this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm meeting ScubaTexan out there Sunday.

He's got some function or other so he won't make it until about 2:00. I'll probably be there around 10ish. Look for a silver Malibu by the covered tables near the midway point of the quarry.

:wink: ...by Dee

Can't make it Saturday and Sunday is Fathers Day so that is out as well. Plus, sitting here on a Thursday afternoon the weather forecast is rather gloomy for Saturday.

If you can't make this weekend there will be another opportunity next Friday (6/20) if that works into your schedule.

I could meet either Saturday or Sunday, Sunday would actually be better and would love to meet some of you that I haven't met yet and get a dive or two in.

Logan

Actually, Sunday is better for me, too! Isn't the visibility better on Sunday, also, since most dive shops are done with the open water classes by Sunday morning?

I look forward to meet you out there too, Logan and Kim. I just hope the weather cooperates. I've seen forecasts of :thunder: storms all through the weekend. :eek:

Rain, rain, go away...

As long as the weather is ok...that is, no storms!! then it should be a blast. Though, if it is storming, I won't be there!

Kim

As long as it doesn't look like rain at 9 I'll be there at 10. I drive a green Toyota Celica.

Logan

I am gonna go ahead and cancel on tomorrow, the weather forcast looks really bad and I don't want to deal with the vis.

Logan

Back
Top Bottom