CSSP this weekend (Aug 19-20)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZzzKing

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
It was inevitable that SOMEONE would post this.

Anyone up for a dive this weekend? I think I have to do sunday pm. I have family oblogations on saturday evening.

Never mind. Allergies! My brain is melting and running out my nose. Doesn't look like anyone wants to brave the heat anyway.

I am heading NORTH of the border for diving this weekend!!!

Hey Z~~~~ We have this little place up in OK. where nobody cares if your nose runs.
""" Murray """ Hot weather ... No problem ~ Bring your 7mil suit and enjoy life
The waters be nice and cool :D

I visited Lake Murray a number of times as a wee lad. It's not too far from home base of Gainesville, Tx. I wold like to meet you all there sometime, just not when all cavities in my skull are plugged with goo.

Are you guys going to the cookout/boozeup next weekend in Terrell? If so, maybe I'll see you then. Have fun up in the great white north!

I'm heading to Athens. I hear that Tyler State Park has gone stagnant and has bacteria warnings--and the reports of 5 ft viz at CSSP don't sound good. I may regret it after I see what my equipment looks like, but I've never been there and curiosity is getting the best of me.

blindref757:
I may regret it after I see what my equipment looks like..
Don't worry dude. It's not as bad as you've heard. Just rinse it at the end of the day, and bring some conditioner for your hairdo...

My hair is 1/4 inch long all around...and limited!

I'm not too worried--any excuse to buy new stuff works for me!!!

blindref757:
I'm not too worried--any excuse to buy new stuff works for me!!!

Hmmph! Of course he wants to buy new stuff! He won dang near everything he owns at the TSP trash cleanup! Luuuuuucky...

Back
Top Bottom