CSSP this Sunday 7/20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texass

Reaction score
I plan on getting out there around 8-9ish. (the time is negotiable)

Anyone else interested?

I'm considering it and just came here to ask the same question :D .

Never been there before but I really need to get wet, soon! I'll post back as soon as I talk to my friends, 3 of whom will be just camping, are they gonna be bored? I don't wanna drag 'em out to this lake to go camping so they can find out that they can't do anything.

I'll get back to ya soon.

Sorry for the late notice Texass, but it appears I will be able to make the Sunday trip if your still on. I will be driving the grey Tahoe and if I am already set up, will have the swamper banner out. Should get there around 8:30.

SeaHunt may try to make it also.

I will set up at the north end unless the classes have it tied up. If they do, the campimg area by the trees is the best bet. Just feet from the wall.

Hope you can make it JohnStrr. If this is the first time; some info you may not know.

Diving/snorkeling - 20.00 each
Observers - 10.00 each
Camping - 5.00 each
Electric hookup - 15.00 per night

Other then diving, there is not much to do.

I'm almost positive that we're going, should arrive Sat. morning. We'll be camping and driving a red Mitsu. Eclipse. and I'll be looking like the guy in my profile :wink:. I'll also keep an eye out for the Swampers banner, and didn't I read a while back that after I dive with ya'll I'm an honorary member of the TSDT :). That'd be great, my first club, I feel so special :D .

Anyways, I'll be on the board tonight during work so I'll post any updates or questions that may arise.

Peace out and hope to see everyone there.

...as I am currently at the Caymen Dive Lodge in Grand Caymen.

Nanny Nanny Boo Boo! :eek:ut:

They are lovin' my hot pink fins down here!...as you can see...
See.. when a man is secure in his masculinity, he can get away with wearing pink fins. :wink:

http://www.divelodge.net/Daily_Report/TODAY.html

Dove Snapper Hole this afternoon... AWESOME!!..

Gotta cancel due to stupid crap. Se la Vi (sic)

Tell Auntie Arnavaz she needs to get control of those hoses. A few clips will do wonders!!! :rolleyes:

You’re a tough act to follow, both the location and the fins.

Have a blast.

Cool. I'll look for the banner.

Hey Zag & Zagnette I'm sorry y'all are stuck diving that crystal clear crap. Try not to panic - I know it's weird when you can't actually see the water you're diving in. After awhile you'll get used to actually being able to see stuff before you run into it. Honest.

Hey Dez

I hate to make you jealouz but i will be in zags postion the second week of august. I will be staying on 7 mb because of my mom, but most likely being diving on the east end, and will probably do some other dives without my dad, since im not much for shopping.

Scubatooth

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom