cssp this Saturday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firemanjoe

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm thinking about heading down there just for the day on Saturday...Will anyone be there? Not sure if any of my dive buddies from work will make it or not (probably not)...Also thinking about bringing my non diving girlfriend down there to hang out...:shakehead:

Saturday should be a hopping day at the pond. At a minimum, I know of several entities that will be present on Saturday: one local dive club, one local dive shop conducting a multitude of classes, and, I believe, the DiveRite company will be sponsoring demonstrations.

Disclaimer: I could be completely insane and inaccurate in my demented recollection.

getting frantic!!! Is there someone I can dive with? I need a buddy!!!:confused::confused:

The Dive Rite demo was the 1st & 2nd per the post on the Texas Trips & Local Marketplace.

They were out at CSSP two weekends ago.

I'm thinking about heading down there just for the day on Saturday...Will anyone be there? Not sure if any of my dive buddies from work will make it or not (probably not)...Also thinking about bringing my non diving girlfriend down there to hang out...:shakehead:

I'm game

chris-

Looks like it's me and you and maybe one other...I drive a maroon f150. I'm leaving Arlington at around 6am or so Saturday morning to head down there.

barring anything catastrophic, I'll be out there in the AM.

Black BMW M3.

from my other thread, i think there'll be 2 others. silver vw jetta and someone else.

chris-

Looks like it's me and you and maybe one other...I drive a maroon f150. I'm leaving Arlington at around 6am or so Saturday morning to head down there.

Back
Top Bottom