CSSP Sunday 9/8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaHunt

Reaction score
Nyle and I will be diving at CSSP on Sunday. I'm meeting him at the check in tent at 9am. From there we'll park ourselves on the north end somewhere in the vicinity of the covered picnic area.

Any other Swampers out there that would like to join us?

Jim

I'm afraid my diving is done until I get my truck out of the shop. The estimated repair date is the 13th. I'm gonna be going thru serious withdrawals by then.

Yall have fun,

TwoBit

I have free Cowboy tickets. It may be the only game I go to all year.

Still a tough decision though.

I wish I could make it and dive with you guys, but too hectic of a weekend. Hopefully in the near future I can make it back out there.

Logan

There's a possibility that I might be out there Saturday. Still waiting to know about Bill and students at the pool? or at the lake? Sunday we will be involved in a Medic First Aid class all day back in Grapevine.

Jim - You and Nyle have fun on Sunday. Sorry I won't see you guys this weekend.

Aimee - if I do make it out there on Saturday, I'll try to find you and say "hi" and see what's going on with y'all. Make sure you do not do anything that resembles in any way or could be construed as a "rain dance". Here's wishing you blue skies for the whole weekend!

The same to everybody....make it a great weekend!

I had a great time out there last weekend. It was my first time there. Plus my diving partner Chuck won the computer in the scavenger hunt!! WooHoo!! I was thiiiiis close. :wink:

Can't make it this weekend though.

Hey Pikachoo...congratulations to your buddy, Chuck, on winning the computer during the Treasure Hunt!!! Let us know when you'll be out there again and we can all "oooh and aaahh" over his prize and you can tell just how close "thiiiiis close" is!

Glad you enjoyed it...sorry I couldn't make it. Next time!!:)

I'm meeting Ranz & Marian out there in the morning. We'll probably be at the northern side somewhere near the covered pavillion.

I've got a silver Malibu, they've got a silver Sentra. Ranz will have his camcorder, I'm sure and I'll definately have my S&S camera. If that aint enough just look for some way cool beautiful folks having a blast - and ask if they've seen us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom