CSSP Sunday 7/13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DalTexDiver

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Need to get wet. Anyone diving at CSSP this weekend? Usually get down there about mid morning. Got my new pop up canopy I need to get broken in.

Will check the board as the week goes by or email me at daltexdiver@attbi.com:

I could be forced to meet you on Sunday for a few dives. I am borrowing a digital camera with case, and I am itching to try it out.

I live close, so just let me know when you'll be there and I'll meet you there.

MiniHaulic

Hi DalTexDiver!

Glad to see you found the scubaboard and the Texas Swamp Team! I will be out at CSSP on Sunday , but with my dive shop class. Look for our sign "Surface Interval Scuba" . It's green and white and we usually park on the North side where there is a lot more room. The fourth dive of the day is a dive out to the shark and back, about 50 minutes.
Stop by and say hi. We will have at least one diver looking for a buddy.
I am trying out my new DX-3000 digital camera with strobe tomorrow.

I always see the Northern Texas Swampers scheduling a weekend at the lake. They are a fun crowd and REALLY into diving.

=-) Debbie,

Thanks for the response. Found three other divers to join me so we will look for your group.

DalTexDiver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom