CSSP Report - May 30 (sort of)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richerso

Contributor
Reaction score
CSSP Report for May 30:

Yep. Quarry is still there. Has water in it.

Deepest point is 57 ft or 58 ft depending on what you think the deepest feature is. Water temps are 77F above thermo / 64F just below thermo / 57F at twin silos. Vis was variable 4 - 8 ft.

Saw plane, silos, cabin cruiser, training platforms. Several sunfish. One turtle.

CSSP Report for May 30:

Yep. Quarry is still there. Has water in it.

Deepest point is 57 ft or 58 ft depending on what you think the deepest feature is. Water temps are 77F above thermo / 64F just below thermo / 57F at twin silos. Vis was variable 4 - 8 ft.

Saw plane, silos, cabin cruiser, training platforms. Several sunfish. One turtle.

AND your going back for more tomorrow.........:11::D.........what a trooper!

Sweet looks like im gonna break in the new wet suit tomorrow, although ill bring the 7 mill. just in case. You saw a turtle ehh. and I thought they were a myth.

Count me as a definite maybe. I don't know if we will be there. I don't know for sure where we will be. If you see my blue highlander with the masons sticker on the back, then I'm there. If you don't then that doesn't mean I'm not there, it may just mean you didn't see my truck. I doubt I will drag my trailer. I could be at the Adventure scuba pavilion. If I were me, that is the first place I would look for me.

TwoBit

LOL! Sounds good TwoBit; but your message got here a little late. We were all out at the park by 10:30am. It was long, colorful and adventurous day with good friends. Sorry we missed you. I just got home in the last hour. Saturady 9:00pm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom