CSSP on Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone diving tomm. 1/27/08 at CSSP...?

I am not going to make it back into town in time. Last week the temp was about 46, and vis 15-20.

So, is there a dive report? Or are you afraid the solo diving police might find out about you?

I made some progress on the old homestead this weekend so I may be able to sneak out next weekend for a day if the stars are all in line. Any ideas? Or do I need to lay low to avoid the SDP as well?

So, is there a dive report? Or are you afraid the solo diving police might find out about you?

I made some progress on the old homestead this weekend so I may be able to sneak out next weekend for a day if the stars are all in line. Any ideas? Or do I need to lay low to avoid the SDP as well?

That of which you speak is not DIR compliant! That's all I am going to say about that.

I did not make it out today as hoped. :(

That of which you speak is not DIR compliant! That's all I am going to say about that.

All we care about 'round here is being D.I.M.W.I.T. compliant. :mooner:

You been planning anything for next week?

Also, I'm worried about Alan. No post for several hours now. I'm wondering if the SDP nabbed him as he was about to do his giant stride.

I too stayed home and did a bit of stuff to the Gypsy Girl RV.
The old dinette set is out. Now that area converts from a table to a twin bed
or ~ to over size plush couch. :wink:
I was happy with the results. Some of ya'll will remember the way it used to be and enjoy the out come as well.

The seating glides on rollers for access to plenty of good storage for scuba gear !

http://frankpoye.com/RV/DSC03125.JPG

Frank! You're a jack of all trades and almost a master in most of them! Good job!

Frank! You're a jack of all trades and almost a master in most of them! Good job!

I hear that the very first thing Frank mastered as a young lad was "baiting". :rofl3:

I guess Alan was posting just as I was last night so I can call off the APB. Apparently he avoided the SDP once again.

So, anyone want to dive next weekend? I have new toys and I just can't stand it any longer.

Sorry. I will be under the ice this weekend! Great Lakes Iowa, Ice Diving! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom