CSSP on Sunday or Monday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blue32

Reaction score
No work on Sunday! Does anybody wanna dive with a newbie on Sunday or Monday or both? Having a Sunday off is very rare for me so I want to take advantage of it. I haven't got to dive again since my certification 3 weeks ago and I'm just crying to get back in the water. ;-0

Howdy Blue:

The weather forecast is looking OK, so I'll be out there Sunday morning. Drop me a note if you want to dive.

Bill

Howdy folks,
Anybody else going to Terrell this weekend? Saturday?
Blue, Bill what time are ya'll going to be there Sunday?

Darn, I was hoping to meet you this weekend, TwoBit! Truckdriver, I'm planning on getting there as early as possible. I haven't gotten a time from Bill yet. Are you going on Saturday too?

I head out to Athens tomarrow morning and I'll be there until Sunday evening.

Gotta get my classes in when I can.

TwoBit

...but would you be willing to go back out on Monday, Blue? I could do it then, I believe. And I'm anxious to get back in the water as well. Please let me know...

Ken

Monday is great for me,Ken. I don't have to have my equipment back at the dive shop until 6pm.

I meant to say I don't have to have their equipment back till 6. I'm renting still.

Originally posted by blue32
Monday is great for me,Ken. I don't have to have my equipment back at the dive shop until 6pm.

Turns out I can go on Sunday after all. Which would you rather do? I'll leave Arlington around 11am (I have to stay for at least Sunday school), so I can be there by noon. Please let me know.

Ken

Back
Top Bottom