CSSP last weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rkr3000

Reaction score
Hey guys! We had a great time this weekend. We're glad we got to dive with some of you guys. We're also glad to be new Swampdivers!!! Thanks Texass and Firefyter for taking and posting pics of us. Next time we'll have to hang out more out of the water as well. We can BBQ and enjoy the camper AC - yeah we rough it - ha! We'll even give Swampdivers cuts on the BBQ prices - hamburgers only $10 (hey, gotta pay those diving fees! ha ha ha!! :wink: ) Seriously, next time we can all throw on some food and hang out. Maybe sometime in early August or something. Gotta go to PDC next week - darn.........

Hey Truckdriver, taken the wife out yet so you can meet up again to dive soon?? Gotta keep her happy!!

Sorry we missed you Foo and Donald - maybe next time before school starts up again. Get well!

Was nice to meet y'all, sorry I didn't "jump in" with ya but I'd just got there and wanted to rest my tired old butt for awhile. One of the next times (and I'm sure there will be more).

Yup, the hangin' out and bbq is the other half of it. Oh, Des only charged $5 for his hot dogs....

Umm...we need to start another thing on the roster...the western clan. Someone holler at Dee, I think she got shuffled to be in charge of that now. :wink:

sealskin98:
Umm...we need to start another thing on the roster...the western clan. Someone holler at Dee, I think she got shuffled to be in charge of that now. :wink:

:rofl: Surely you jest! :D

I really enjoyed diving with you guys, too. Texass was the one taking and posting the pics, though, and he really does do a great job. I was just along for the ride, and lovin every minute of it. The BBQ does sound like a great idea, but after watchin Des cook the hot dogs, I think maybe he oughta stick to takin pictures. At least we know those turn out good :D

Texass:
(ok - maybe I should use more than 3 coals)

The hot dogs looked fine Des, nothin' like good old-fashioned "slow cookin". :D

They got two paws up from the dogs that dang near attacked me to get the last one, as well.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom