CSSP Friday5/28/2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DalTexDiver

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone going to be diving CSSP this Friday, 5/28/2004. Still need to work with new camera and need to get wet.

Should be out there 10 ish if weather permits. :dazzler1:

I was thinking about maybe doing some actual fun diving this weekend out there. I can't be out there that early on a Friday, but was considering camping out there this weekend just for the hell of it.

I would like to go diving. It will be my first dive since the long winter. I can't be there until around 1:00. I have to work until 12:00. If still interested let me know.

Jana

Let's see if we get any other folks interested. Anyone gonna be there mid morning or later? If I don't get tank today will have to wait till mid morning anyway.

My BC is in the shop being repaired, so I doubt if I will have it back in time. Maybe another time...

DalTexDiver:
Anyone going to be diving CSSP this Friday, 5/28/2004. Still need to work with new camera and need to get wet.

Should be out there 10 ish if weather permits. :dazzler1:

Damn, i shoulda read this board yesterday...i coulda took off work to go...i would have loved to.

Back
Top Bottom