CSSP Friday June 5th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I was out at the park for my first visit since Dec. 08' which is prior to the Jan. 09' vehicle accident in Mn.. My report in terms of my 'SNORKELING',, 2 dips would be boring.....never liked or was good at that activity. But I got wet! Robert and staff all said HI to me.

But the park conditions are very nice....'surface' temp were 98% of my time was spent was 86f. I could see cruising the shore line a nice 15-20ft. below me with tons of fish and a good amount of turtles. The park had 30 or so divers when I arrived and as I departed around 3:45pm the overnighters were just coming in.

For those whom get to go this weekend have a good time and remember the sunscreen! :)

Did you forget your card and have to come in as a snorkler?

Part of our group did. as luck would have it, they snorkle underwater with full gear.. lucky we had air for them..

Alan... You should have come to Lake Pat Mayse with me today :D

I was out at the park for my first visit since Dec. 08' which is prior to the Jan. 09' vehicle accident in Mn.. My report in terms of my 'SNORKELING',, 2 dips would be boring.....never liked or was good at that activity. But I got wet! Robert and staff all said HI to me.

But the park conditions are very nice....'surface' temp were 98% of my time was spent was 86f. I could see cruising the shore line a nice 15-20ft. below me with tons of fish and a good amount of turtles. The park had 30 or so divers when I arrived and as I departed around 3:45pm the overnighters were just coming in.

For those whom get to go this weekend have a good time and remember the sunscreen! :)

Alan your determination is amazing. glad to hear you got to get wet.

Take care,

Ryan

You and Natalie are the only ywo I have seen really snorkeling out there. Did you have some nice pink split fins.

Good to see you getting back in the water Alan! Good to see you :)
I will have to stop by and visit with you some time.

Welcome back to the water!!! Glad to see you are doing well.

Yes! Nice to hear you're taking slow "baby" steps Alan, nice to hear from you , period!

Congrats!!!! Hope you took your wife with you!!!! She deserves it!

sorry we missed you. I buddied up with Neil, for two dives. We were over at the ST encampment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom