CSSP Conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DalTexDiver

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Thinking about taking off Friday and going to CSSP to test out new camera. Anyone know conditions? Anyone planning on being there Friday, 5/7?

We had a class out there last weekend and it was about 66 degrees and 10 foot visibility. I will be out there DM'ing for an instructor from our shop on Friday ( private class, 1 student). We are planning on doing 3 dives Friday and 1 early morning on Saturday. Stop by the shelter, I will have a green and white sign out there "Surface Interval Scuba". We are planning on being out there by 11AM. I would love for you to take some pictures of us. I never get to be in a lot of pictures because I am always taking them. The vis should be a lot better, no rain and lots of sun. Fridays are usually great because no one is out there to stir it up yet.

SCUBARACER and I are planning on making a trip up to CSSP this weekend as well. We are going to drive up on Fri night, camp, dive Sat, camp, and head back early Sunday.

It would be nice to meet up with more Swampers if they are going to be around. If anybody from Austin wants to come I think there is a little more room in the truck for some carpooling. If anybody wants to meet up there they are welcome to do that as well.

Sounds like a winner. Don't even have to get up early to make 11:00 am. Will confirm by tomorrow and find you. Have a silver Yukon with Texas dive flag decal and redfish decal on the back window.

Debraw:
We had a class out there last weekend and it was about 66 degrees and 10 foot visibility. I will be out there DM'ing for an instructor from our shop on Friday ( private class, 1 student). We are planning on doing 3 dives Friday and 1 early morning on Saturday. Stop by the shelter, I will have a green and white sign out there "Surface Interval Scuba". We are planning on being out there by 11AM. I would love for you to take some pictures of us. I never get to be in a lot of pictures because I am always taking them. The vis should be a lot better, no rain and lots of sun. Fridays are usually great because no one is out there to stir it up yet.

We're thinking of going to CSSP on Sunday- anyone planning to be there then? Bummer that Zen and Scubaracer have to leave early, but I know everyone has schedules- that's why we can't come out Sat and would need to make it a day trip on Sun. We have a karate tourn. in the DFW area on Sat. Yall have fun, wish we could be there- look for us on Sun.- white Monte Carlo with (duh) dive stickers.
Foo

I would love to go out and dive with you this weekend, but I have an eye appointment on Friday, I have to work Saturday and I'm busy Sunday, as well. This is getting totally frustrating!

I would love to dive with someone tomorrow (friday). My exams are done, and I just need to get wet to relax. I've also got an old rental wetsuit that someone gave me that I want to try out.

If anyone is willing, I'd like to dive with them. I drive a gold Camry with Alabama plates.

-Pols

Jason (SCUBARACER) and I won't get to the part until late Fri night. We are leaving Austin around 5:30 and I think it takes about 3 hours to drive up there plus we are going to stop for food on the way. I don't think we will be doing any diving on Friday itself.

Keith

PolsVoice:
I drive a gold Camry with Alabama plates.

-Pols

You need to change that! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom