Cssp 8/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
'Looking for a buddy or two or a group to tag along with on Saturday at CSSP.

I don't plan to do the Treasure Hunt.

Timeliner:
'Looking for a buddy or two or a group to tag along with on Saturday at CSSP.

I don't plan to do the Treasure Hunt.

When will you be there? I was going to go early and look for someone to dive with also.

I do plan to make the Treasure Hunt (if enough people are there for them to have it), but would also like to dive before and after if the vis is OK.

Charley

CharleyT:
When will you be there? I was going to go early and look for someone to dive with also.

I usually get there about 9:15 to 9:30 and set up where ever there are the least amout of people. I can be flexable on the time, I'm not picky. The first dock on the West side is usually empty when I get there. I'll be in a blue '97 Mustang with an SDI sticker on the back window.

Timeliner:
CharleyT:

I usually get there about 9:15 to 9:30 and set up where ever there are the least amout of people. I can be flexable on the time, I'm not picky. The first dock on the West side is usually empty when I get there. I'll be in a blue '97 Mustang with an SDI sticker on the back window.

Rain, Rain, Go AWAY!

Well it's 6:40 and pouring, so I think I am going to pass. May see if it lets up, if people are going out there.
Charley

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom