CSSP 5/9 sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, so far we're still planning to go to Clear Springs on Sunday (around 10 am). Is anyone else planning to dive? We'll be in a white monte carlo/ me in pink/black wetsuit & him in blue/black. Would love to become an official Swamper!
Foo

I'm headed that way right now. Same old silver Malibu w/ peeling Texas dive sticker on the back window. Yellow tank and digital camera in hand - now with a brand spanking new, never been wet yet, INON D180 strobe!

I'll be up by the wood docks.

I had fun meeting y'all. Sorry I only did the one dive with ya, but that was my 5th of the day and this poor body was wore out.

BTW you're gonna drive Zagnut crazy when he sees your pink suit. Of course his pink fins are of the manly-man variety.

Hey Texass!
Thanks so much for diving with us and showing us the ropes out at Clear Springs. We had a great time meeting you, too- we'll have to dive many more times in the near future. The pics are great, your camera ROCKS. Sorry we got there so late!! Thanks for posting the pics so quick!
Foo

HEY! Thanks for not mentioning me dropping my mask. That was right neighborly of you.

Soooo, am I now an official "Swamper"? Pleeeeeeez!
Foo

How was it in the shark's belly wearing a 3mm? I was pretty stinkin cold last weekend wearing a 7mm two piece, and a hood. I can't imagine a 3mm. Glad ya'll had a good time, maybe the wifey and I can get there again soon.

True Confessions: stayed above the thermocline except one time. We ventured below once, and being the true comfort creature that I am, turned back and went toward the warmth. We will have to get heavier wetsuits before I am able to go in the belly of the shark. I didn't like my lips being cold!
Foo

Foo:
Soooo, am I now an official "Swamper"? Pleeeeeeez!
Foo

Congrats. on y'all becoming Official Swampsters.

Welcome to the Swamp!!!

Back
Top Bottom