Cssp 4/29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not me either... It's Bluegrass festival season so I'll be hitting the ponds during the week lots of times or on weekends on my way to a jam :D

'Less of course somebody wants to dive Lake Broken Bow then that is another story :wink:

Wish I COULD.

Wish I COULD.

With your injuries It would be way hard for you to carry all the gear
You could hang on to my tank valve knob and breath off my Octo and we could take in the sights if you want sometime.

Call it a Drift Dive :wink:

Besides... your in better shape then some folks I've dived with even after your wreck !
Face it.... your just a good Buzz !

I can't go on the 29th. The baby boy will be 1 YO and I hear there'll be cake...

Not me either... It's Bluegrass festival season so I'll be hitting the ponds during the week lots of times or on weekends on my way to a jam :D

'Less of course somebody wants to dive Lake Broken Bow then that is another story :wink:

Next time you go up their let me know. I have been wanting to make a trip.
Wish I COULD.

Me to.. Me to , You will be back out their in no time.

I can't go on the 29th. The baby boy will be 1 YO and I hear there'll be cake...

Been that long already, wow. Congrates.

I have to work on 03/29, but if you really meant 04/29, I might be able to get out there... :lotsalove:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom