cssp 29/9?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diablo65

Registered
Reaction score
any one coming to cssp this sunday
we'll be there sunday morning
long time we have no diving so
we hope some one show up
tropigal are you coming this sunday?
we going to be at north side
roy and lilly
and mike a fiend i met on the web
diablo
:mean:

So sorry Roy and Lilly....we cannot make it to the lake this weekend. However; we will be there next weekend. A friend of ours from the Seattle area is in town and she is in an open water class which has its pool session this Saturday and Sunday. The open water dives will be at CSSP the next weekend and we will be there with her.

I sure have missed seeing you at the lake and online. You've been very busy.

I hope you have a great time Sunday and wish we could meet your friend. Have fun!
See you soon, Bridget & Bill

Hey Roy & Lilly,

It's good to see you back on the boards again. We've missed you over the last month or so. Had a couple of good dive days with Swampers from the Dallas/NorTex area and was hoping you could join in.

If you didn't see the picture that Bridget posted from our last dive I've stuck it below. Hey, do you still have some of those homemade pickled jalapeno peppers...?

Let's see, Roy and Lilly's peppers and Bridgets brownies... There is Heaven on Earth..., OK, lets get wet!

I'll see if I can swing it Sunday but I do have other plans, trying to get a girl thing together, wish me luck! Otherwise, don't stay gone so long. Come on back the crew is growing and we're getting bigger and stronger, like good Swampers do. We want you back with us.

Stay in touch,
Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom