Cssp 12/17?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DalTexDiver

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If by some remote possibility, the weather and water temp cooperate on Friday, anyone interested in trying to dive? Getting myself some more neoprene for X mas and might want to try it it out. Think a 3/2 shorty over a 3/2 full with a hood and glove is warm enuf? How cold is water? Supposed to freeze a couple of nights this week. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

DalTexDiver:
If by some remote possibility, the weather and water temp cooperate on Friday, anyone interested in trying to dive? Getting myself some more neoprene for X mas and might want to try it it out. Think a 3/2 shorty over a 3/2 full with a hood and glove is warm enuf? How cold is water? Supposed to freeze a couple of nights this week. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Just got in from diving at CSSP with a 7/5 full semi-dry suit//5 hood//5 gloves and 5 boots........did 2 dives and it was chilly but not super cold,,,,by the ends of each dive I was a bit cold. 57f water.

Water temp will stay 57 approx. If the weather is bad just stay in and keep diving. Come out on SATURDAY instead there is a big get together put on by Surface Interval Scuba on the 18th, hope to see ya.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom