Cruises out of Fl?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

christopher1260:
I don't know if you've ever thought of this, but a liveaboard may be a good option if you're looking for some more serious diving. I will be going on my first liveaboard with Blackbeard's in late March. I have heard very good things about this line. They are, however, a lot less luxurious than a standard cruise ship. I guess you have to make the distinction: is it a diving trip or a vacation with diving? I hope this helps. Good luck--Chris

Blackbeard's is to cruise ship as backpacking is to Waldorf Astoria.

FLL Diver:
I'm heading out on the Oosterdam in a few weeks.

Did you do the 1 tank dive in Half Moon Cay? I snorkeled there before, but was wondering where they take you diving?

Marc

Missed this when I did last post.
Half Moon Cay one tank shallow. They say 15 ft, but more like 25 ft. When I did it, it was me and the DM. Its a very simple dive, Great for a newbie. Although I don't consider my self a newbie, always prefer underwater to on or above.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom