Cross system fit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Psyonide

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Exposing my ignorance-
Do Oxycheq wings fit Ritedive/OMS/Halcyon BPs and vice-versa? Same for the harness and STA?
Thanks.

Thanks and I meant to do that. I don't know why yet but be sure it was intentional.

I just bought the oxycheq softpac and used it with their mach V and dive rite trans plate harness.

Only issue I had after using it for a week was that I wasn't able to get a sung enough fit even with cinching it up as much as possible and now have to take apart my harness and do some retrofitting to make the shoulder pieces smaller.... cutting the webbing is easy but putting it back together a pita! :eyebrow:

The spacing for the bolts is standard at 11". but that isn't necessarily the whole story. I bought an Oxycheq doubles wing a couple of years back planning to use it with my Halcyon plate. The problem was that the lower corners of the plate are bent backwards a little, no issue on the Halcyon wings, but the corners dug into the zipper on the Oxycheq wing. Rather than taking a chance on damaging the zipper, I just got an Oxycheq plate to go with the wing.

Yes, Oxycheq wings will fit Diverite/OMS/Halcyon BPs, even without an STA.

so to belabor the point, will an oxycheq 18# bladder fit my transpac harness?
thanx

not that my question got answered, but the 18# wing is not made anymore, and thus unavailable, so my question is moot.

So what is the size to replace the 18# ?

not that my question got answered, but the 18# wing is not made anymore, and thus unavailable, so my question is moot.

As far as I know the Oxycheq 18# Mach V's are still available. The 18 Razor is not being made any more, nor are any Razors.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom